360 Advisory LLC is the Data Controller of personal data collected in the form and during the use of the related services and website. The list of all persons responsible for data treatment is available at the headquarters of 360 Advisory LLC.
Cookies are small text files containing short information referring to the user’s activity on a website stored on the device that accessed the website. Cookies do not damage the device and grant a better and faster navigation experience on our website. Any additional information, such as those allowing us to address you advertisements, are stored only after your consent, expressed by means of your simple navigation in our site or according to the mechanisms below described. We ask you to read the following information in order to better understand what kind of cookies we use and how you can manage your preferences regarding them.
Kind of cookies used on our site:
- Technical cookies: they are required for the operation of the site and enable to access its functionalities (navigation cookies) consisting for the most of session cookies. We may also use functional cookies enabling to save your preferences and settings, improving you navigation experience on our website (for example connecting to the section of the site in the language you prefer or according to the country from where you are connecting; remembering your preferences in terms of acceptance or deny of its cookies). To enable their functionality and to remember your preferences these cookies are not removed when the browser is closed; they have however a maximum preset duration (maximum 10 days) after the preset period of time is elapsed they automatically deactivate themselves. These cookies and the data they contain are not used for any other purpose. To install technical cookies your consent is not needed; their installation proceeds automatically after you access the site or you demand specific functionalities. In any moment you are able to deactivate them by modifying the settings of your browser. However this may result in an incorrect visualization of our website.
- Analytic cookies: are used to collect information on the use of the site and for anonymous statistic analysis to improve the use of the site and to make its contents more interesting and closer to the users’ desires. This kind of cookies collects data anonymously on the users’ activity and how they reached the site. Analytic cookies are sent by the website itself or by third-party domains.
- Third-party cookies: they integrate functionalities developed by third-parties contained inside the website pages such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the sharing of site contents or for the use of third-party software services (like software for map-generating or additional software offering supplementary features). These cookies are sent by third-parties and by partner sites that make available their functionalities inside the site pages.
360 Advisory LLC, according to the current legislation, is not required to ask your consent for technical and analytic cookies, since they are necessary to grant the requested services.
For the other kinds of cookies the consent may be expressed by the User choosing one or more of these procedures:
- By means of a specific configuration of the browser employed or of the related programmes used to navigate the pages composing the site:
- By means of a modification of the settings used for third-party services.
Both solutions might prevent the user from making full use or visualize some parts of the website.
We are going to register your consent by means of a specific technical cookie. This will prevent you from visualizing the banner about the cookies every time you access the site again; if you decide to delete technical cookies, bear in mind that we are going to lose the registration of your consent and, therefore, on your next visit the banner about cookies will show up again.
Activation and de-activation of cookies by means of a browser
Select your browser in use from the following list to receive information about how to modify the settings of cookies. In case your browser is not included, you are requested to consult the technical specifications indicated by its manufacturer.